What is this ::.
SudokuRapid is a library to solve sudoku puzzles. sudokurapid implements heuristic analysis which makes it possible to find solution or prove that there is no one very quickly. The library is shipped with 2 example applications, sudokuRapidConsole and sudokuRapidQt.
New release version 1.4 is available for download.
- source file main.cc for sudokuRapidConsole was added in package share directory.
- freedesktop.org compliant .desktop and icon files were created which means that user will see menu entry with an icon in his/her desktop menu.
- hints became clickable which means that user can abandon the keyboard at all: just right click on a cell and left click on a value to be set (the possible values will be highlighted when hovering).
- dynamic_cast's were changed with qgraphicsitem_cast's.
Rpm packages for version 1.3 were released for i386 and x86_64 platforms. They were split onto sudokurapid-devel and sudokurapid-qt parts. The first part is aimed for developers and contains the static library and the header files, and the second part is aimed for gamers and contains only sudokuRapidQt executable file.
New release version 1.3 is available for download.
- show hints and gray out board on errors.
- check if user clicked Cancel button in File Open dialog and do not restart board in this case.
- move font definitions for cells to SudokuScene constructor; use QFontMetrics to define font geometry in SudokuCell::drawNumber(), this allows to use arbitrary fonts smoothly.
New release version 1.2 with huge improvements in sudokuRapidQt is available for download.
- added new header sudokuRapidCommon.h to store shared typedefs, enums etc.
- added new public function getFreeValues().
- code was significantly reorganized.
- file reading procedure changed to show all data read: do not stop at sudokuRapid errors and just highlight them, it is possible now to show errors when sudokuRapid deduces value for cell which is assigned with another value from file.
- no error message boxes: just highlight error cells and disable board interaction.
- user can find which values are available for cell by clicking right mouse button or pressing Space or Enter keys.
- colors for values read from a file or entered by user differ from colors deduced by sudokuRapid.
New bugfix release version 1.1 is available for download.
- readFromFile() removed from the library - this is responsibility of clients to read files
- fixed bug in solve() which caused exception in sudokuRapidQt when Solve button were pressed on alavailable solved board
- option --enable-debug was added in configure, if enabled user will see solution stack dynamics on stdout
- readFromFile() added (just moved from basic class)
- bugfix: minor grid lines now do not redraw major lines
- added possibility to disable board from user interaction (when error occured)
- more robust error messages and error cell highlighting
The first release version 1.0 is available for download.